Rono

Default Sony problem!!

Fixed two Sony T.V.'s:

One M # KV-27TS27, was dead, replaced Q502: 2SC4927
H.O.T., Q601, 602 2SC4664 regulators, R647 ohm fusible
resistor, C613 .047 uf @ 400 volts, 2.5 amp gma fuse, &
D 622 is ok!

One with 2sc4834 regulators, both blew up within 30 seconds
of turning on. I do a lot of these, & it's the first two in a long
while that failed. Soldered horizontal drive, replaced VDR
(one unit had one, the other didn't), replaced fusible, checked/
replaced capacitors, nice picture....then "poof"! Am I missing
anything? Are flybacks common in these units? I hardly see
flybacks bad in these, & when I do, that's all that's bad!