Peter Ashby

Default Fitting router to 10" table saw?

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:

It is the fault of programs like "New Yankee Workshop" on Home &
Leisure that show such beautiful woodwork and equipment like a
hand-held router made to look like spreading butter on bread!!!

Well in some cases it should be much the same only less greasy!

And you don't need to take a piece of sandpaper or a scraper to your
bread and butter after application either ;-)

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.