Leon

"David" wrote in message
The DAP glue seems to be better than Titebond for joint integrity. I can
NOT break apart the joint I glued up yesterday. I've ALWAYS been able to
break TBII and TBII-Extend joints the next day (test joints only; not my
project pieces!). As always, I'm indebted to you for providing the
product name so I could call around town to find some.

Dave

Cool.

I recall an oddity about removing clamps on projects glued with WeldWood in
school. There were loud pops and cracks as the clamps were loosened. I
guess that may have been be wood breaking or tearing in the joints when the
clamp pressure is relieved. I never witnessed any problems but it was scary
to hear all the noise while loosening the clamps. Don't be too alarmed if
you hear the same.