SonomaProducts.com

I'm thinking the same thing. I have a Cherry sofa table with an
integrated wine rack that, once assembled and finished, will be about a
$900 piece. I'll probaby use that as a piece to draw in the clients.
That being said, I am not targeting to go into the custom build type
business. However, this calendar year, I will take anything that can
put sales through business. I'm trying to build up some history so the
banks will give me serious consideration once I go for funding the next
phase.

FYI, I have had at least a dozen people (probably more) take my card
and swear they would contact me with some variation of a custom
request. The few who's numbers I took are non-responsive when I call
and the rest have never followed up. So I wouldn't bank on this as a
very viable model without some serious sales follow-up; which is why I
am going a different direction. I'd rathet sell to business that are
buying on a regualar basis and get them to buy from me too.

BW