jo4hn

bremen68 wrote:
Anybody ever buy anything from Lumber Liquidators (LL)? I'm thinking
about putting a butcher block countertop in the kitchen and LL has one
for sale that's $184 for an 8' x 25" x 1.5" maple top.

I'm going to have to travel a fair distance to fetch the thing and
wondered if anyone has either purchased one of these tops or has any
experience with their quality.

Hate to make that kind of trip for a piece of junk.

Thanks for any info.

I bought hardwood pre-finished flooring from them. Decent stuff for a
decent price. Went there with my Ford pu. They loaded me up and I was
on my way in a short time. Good folks - at least at the LA store.
mahalo,
jo4hn