EdFielder

"EdFielder" wrote in message news:...
I think you must have mis read the post- he got the 3 axes system for his
mill- your link refers to a 2 axes lathe system. ( also the quoted price

in
the link is 775.00)

"LMSC" wrote in message
The deal you got was no really a deal. I would have sold you the same
Jenix system for $675.00 and that price includes the freight and you
don't have to send me any drawings or photos.

See the REAL Jenix systems at www.digitalreadoutsystem.com or on Ebay.
Just type in Jenix is the search box.

Regards,

Tim
LMSC
877-376-4373

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:37:09 GMT, "Generafti"
wrote:

I checked out the site and ordered one of the units for my Enco bench

mill.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the deal they are

offering
is
pretty good. The price for my unit was 899.00 and they will rebate 25%

me if I supply them with clear drawings and photos of the installation.

The
system has features like Accu-rite, anilam etc for about 1/2 the cost-

am
not into the kit building mode, as I want something to get going right

away.
I will post further on the performance once the system is installed.

"Dave August" wrote in message
. com...
Damn Grant,

Jeez I should start selling the one I built. Guess thats the best

part
of
being a programmer, I took a $5 surplus LCD display, $1 halleffect
transducer, and a $2 PIC (that's an embedded micro for those of you

who
don't know) added an afternoon of programming and ... presto..

Instant
tach,
mine's even got a switch for backgear on my Bridgeport that divides

the
tach
by 8.25 :-) and has several other nice features also (too complictaed

explain in in a post)

One of these days I'm gonna add a pickoff from the the scales on my

DRO
so
the SFPM is really what the tool is seeing when under powerfeed and

not
just
the calculated value of diameter and RPM..

Dave

I still like the deal on the little electronic box that reads out

rpm
or
sfpm (you can enter the work or cutter diameter) and costs under

$100.
Now
*that*s a deal I like. Only place I know where to get 'em is
www.mkctool.com which is Skip's page, he's a Shopsmith guy. - GWE