SomeBody

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:46:19 +0000, James Lerch wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:10:11 GMT,
(James Lerch) wrote:

Anyway, here's a link to the pictures and short video:

http://lerch.no-ip.com/ChangFa

Arghhhhhh.. Ok here's the real link...

http://lerch.no-ip.com/ChangFa_Gen/

Take Care,
James Lerch
http://lerch.no-ip.com/atm (My telescope construction, Testing, and
Coating site)

Press on: nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
Calvin Coolidge

James,

I've just looked over your ChangFa photos, nice! I did notice that your
has a engine driven water pump? My does not have this feature.

I did start my by hand a few times so far, not really that difficult. I
press and hold (moved towards the right, when turning the hand crank)the
compression release valve, locate just behind the air-intake manifold,
Spun the handle vigorously, released the compression release valve and
spun it a few more time, to carry it through the compression stroke.
Engine starts and kicks out the handle. It was kind of scary , thinking
about, "What if this thing breaks my friggin arm?", So I had a neighbor,
who is a muscle bound youngster, turn it and start it the first time! Ah!,
it's surprising what a little reverse physiology can to do a youthful mind!

Did your brand of ChangFa engine come with a key switch installed?

Good luck and enjoy the new toy?

Jeff
(Spring Hill, Florida)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeffgnu/