http://www.usa.husqvarna.com/files/p...25_391x120.gif

I am not sure about the price of this saw. But I was in my local saw
shop the other day and I did notice that the price of husqvarna saws
had dropped dramatically!

Someone here also mentioned a Poulan gas saw. I had many of those over
the years. One of them (a 50cc model) lasted me 3 years and cut over
350 cords of wood which I would cut up in a jig. I also used it for
clearing brush and for demolition work. It was still running half-assed
when I gave it away.

A few main things with a chainsaw is to do the simple routine
maintenance. And use the manufacture's recommended grade of oil and
fuel. And consider long-term storage procedures. In my husqvarna saws,
I use husqvarna oil at 50:1. The saw operates at the manufacture's
specifications when I do. Other oils, I have found, just don't allow
that in a husky.