Stormin Mormon

Do you have any idea what a straight line that is?

"you shoulda blacked out your own face, you ugly...." but I'm way too polite
to write that.

What kind of body parts get sucked into the intake? I'm not sure I want to
know.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ignoramus10824" wrote in message
BI want to thank everyone for your very helpful suggestions.
Yesterday's kids' pool party went rather well. Here are the pictures:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Water-Slide/

kids' faces have been edited out for privacy.

Kids loved the slide, even though it may look ridiculous for
adults. They spent a couple of hours playing in water. It was about 95
degrees, and the water was about as warm as well due to constant
recirculation.

One thing I will do is add a tee or a cross on the intake side to
avoid injuries related to body parts sucked in. That was a big mistake
on my part not to do it, although I did cut some notches around the
intake opening.

There were no injuries around the pool, but one child bumped into
another on the swing, resulting in a blackeye.