Duane Bozarth

bremen68 wrote:

Anybody ever buy anything from Lumber Liquidators (LL)? I'm thinking
about putting a butcher block countertop in the kitchen and LL has one
for sale that's $184 for an 8' x 25" x 1.5" maple top.

I'm going to have to travel a fair distance to fetch the thing and
wondered if anyone has either purchased one of these tops or has any
experience with their quality.

Hate to make that kind of trip for a piece of junk.

Thanks for any info.

I characterize them as the Harbor Freight of flooring..."you'se pays
your money and you'se takes your chances"--and if you expect such a
thing as service after the sale, you're in the wrong place. I'd not buy
anything w/o inspecting every piece/box individually and ensuring
there's sufficient stock in hand to take full delivery at once as
there's no guarantee at all about further matching stock.