dadiOH

SonomaProducts.com wrote:

I like to have a few full sized furniture pieces in the booth, along
with stuff more likely to sell in a craft fair environment. It helps
to grab attention and it can't hurt if they sell. Well, this being the
first real legitimate show I've done I had lots of serious lookers at
the higher end stuff.

May I make a suggestion? Assuming you would want to make same, display
a piece of *really* high end stuff. Something well into 4 figures or
more. Maybe a knock your eyes out executive desk. Display a price tag
on it and a nicely done hand out sheet explaining that such items are
custom made to specs and begin at $X.00.

Now, you aren't likely to actually sell it at such a show but it lets
people know you are capable of other things. And all kinds of people
attend those shows...even those who base their personal image on how
much they spend for something. Like a custom made desk.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...