Brian Elfert

"SonomaProducts.com" writes:

Craft Show: I attended my first "Juried" Fine Art and Craft Show.
It was a 2 day event in the downtown streets of a local upscale
community (Danville, CA). I had just under $1,000 in sales over the two
days. Note: More than 70% of the business was via Visa\Mastercard. I'm
really glad I got setup for that.

If you aren't doing it today, I would highly suggest a cellular based
credit card terminal to electronically authorize cards. This will stop
the use of fraudulent or stolen card numbers (As long as the theft has
already been reported.). An alternative would be to use a laptop with
credit card software and a cellular modem.

If you use credit card slips and deposit them at the bank, you will be out
your money if a stolen or fraudulent card number is used.

I don't know many people frequent art shows with bad credit cards, but it
seems to happen everywhere.

Brian Elfert