B a r r y

bremen68 wrote:
Anybody ever buy anything from Lumber Liquidators (LL)? I'm thinking
about putting a butcher block countertop in the kitchen and LL has one
for sale that's $184 for an 8' x 25" x 1.5" maple top.

I don't know about LL's butcher blocks, my only experience is with flooring.

The Hartford, CT, store is actually more expensive than other local
providers, if you truly compare apples to apples. They also don't
answer the phone, ever. The phone is answered by a machine that
provides directions to the store only. If you'd like to ask a question,
you have to drive to the store and ask in person.