Doug Miller

In article . com, "bremen68" wrote:
Anybody ever buy anything from Lumber Liquidators (LL)? I'm thinking
about putting a butcher block countertop in the kitchen and LL has one
for sale that's $184 for an 8' x 25" x 1.5" maple top.

I'm going to have to travel a fair distance to fetch the thing and
wondered if anyone has either purchased one of these tops or has any
experience with their quality.

A friend of mine redid his living room floor with flooring he bought from LL.
Looks very nice. If his floor is representative of the typical quality of
their products, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

--
Regards,