Dave in Fairfax

George wrote:
Rabbit and groundhogs do not like the snakes, the largest of which is over
seven feet, so no problem there. Fencing would really be a hardship,
because I've got three strands of that polypropylene and steel thread wire
for the deer, though perhaps some of that sheep fence with both barrier and
electric might do. Deer jump barrier fence.
For now, the scareturkey, and a bit more outside time for the big dog might
convince him to relocate.
I heard him or one of his buddies calling this spring just south of the old
orchard. also caught sight of him dallying with the hussy from down by the
power line cut. Another dozen for next year....

Blue Racers and Gopher snakes are fun to play with, and the Indigos get
huge and are gentle. As for the rabbits and deer, I definitely hear
dinner being called.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work