Joseph Meehan

I have been working over the last few months an area for a 24x32 pole
barn. I have been tilling with a tractor tiller and scraping with the
tractor bucket.

I am wanting to start on it again. It seems about 7 inches off from
the highest spot to the lowest. The ground is hard now.

What would be the best way to do this? It is hard for me to eyeball. I
am using string and a line level.

I guess what I am asking is should I keep using the tiller or should I
have dirst brought in and try to build it up to level? Expense is a
major concern as I have a new baby at home and we are going to have to
buy another vehicle soon.

You have not told us how you are planning to finish the floor?
Concrete, stone ???

I would want the floor to be self draining for almost any use.

You can use a water level to get a more accurate reading that that
string deal.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit