Harry Muscle

Default Electrical Junction Box with Bus Connections

I'm going to be rewiring my house soon and because of the layout of my
house, it looks like there's going to be a handful of areas where it
will be easier to run a circuit to a junction box and then branch off
all the connections for that ciruict from that one juction box. That
means there will have to be around 12-14 wires comming in and all be
connected to the supplying wires. This makes me think that a bus
connection would work best, like the ones that exist in the breaker
panel box.

So my question is ... does such a junction box exist? One that already
has bus connections build into it? Also, is my idea up to code? I've
studied the Ontario Electrical code and I don't see anything that would
say that I can't do this ... as long as I don't overfill the box.

Thanks,
Harry