Nick Hull

In article yu0ue.2773$Lr4.1643@fed1read03,
"SteveB" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
news My neighbor is letting his dog use my front yard as his personal
toilet.

One word ........... Fi-shock

Put a metal garbage can in your yard for a week. Let the dog urinate on it.
Put it up on something that will insulate it from the ground like plastic
tupperware containers. Hook up the juice. The next time he urinates on it,
he won't go near a trash can in his lifetime, let alone come into your yard.

Can be found at Google. Does no permanent harm to the animal. Costs about
$25. Hilarious as hell if you happen to be watching. Good for all sorts of
critters. Legal to use on private property. One time is all it takes to
completely solve the problem.

My father did something like that 50 years ago, he just wired the hot
110vac wire (thru a 100 watt light bulb to keep from blowing a fuse).
The dog lifted its hind leg and let fly. Obviously the dog was unhurt
since we could still hear it after it had run 1/2 mile

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/