Keith Young

Yup

Typical June for this part of the world. Seafood! Well if you can afford
it!. We went out on our wedding anniversity and bought chinese food. The
chicken in the SOO GUY was paper thin and we informed them that we feed our
dog better food than that.

Take Care
Keith
And thanks for the inspiration to find out what was really wrong with the
tool rest.Sometimes we get stuck in a rut and need good advice.

"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message
Keith Young wrote:
Actually a proper machinist ( That is one who makes his living by that
trade ) fixed it. First he showed me that by repositioning the tightening
nut the tightening handle does not touch the rest. Then with a vise he
squeezed the holder a little so now it tightens nicely without a hammer.
Cheers
Keith
Newfoundland

Glad to hear it. I've used a hammer for years as well, but I prefer not
to tighten with it. %-) Should be starting to warm up and get real
pretty up your way. Nice place, good seafood.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: