Default Toshiba 3450 Fax - need Service Manual

I need a service manual or at least schematic for the main board
of a Toshiba 3450 Fax machine.

Not available from Tritronics, Herman's, or Vance-Baldwin -
apparently Faxes are made by a different division of Toshiba than
their A/V stuff. The model was not listed on any of the on-line fax
parts dealers I tried. Calling Toshiba directly, I just got the
runaround, just being told to call different numbers - no one
actually said they didn't have the manual - just didn't have a clue
as to how to get it. I have a collection of 8 or 9 different
phone numbers I was passed around to over a 2 day period.

Problem with the machine is it's basically dead. Thought it would
be a simple power supply problem, ESR'd the caps in the PS, found
an open 0.33 uF electrolytic, replaced with three 0.1s. Machine
still dead, but have +5, +/-12, and +24 volts from PS. One output
is relay switched, and never turns on. I don't know if there
should be any additional output voltages from the PS. Have clocks
and data activity on the uP (Z8002), but nothing on LCD except a
faint row of blocks on the top line of the display, no other signs
of life.

Mike
WB2ME