Leuf

On 21 Jun 2005 11:30:44 -0700, "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

Time to do some veneer perhaps?

I had thought about this, but I've never done marquetry before and I
try to limit the number of new things I introduce per project, and I
figured trying to do a perfect circle wasn't a good thing to try
first. At this point I already have the top panels veneered so I
don't think it's an option anymore.

You can get small packs from Rockler or
Woodcraft if memory serves. Also try http://www.woodworkerssource.net.
Hard to buy figured pieces sight unseen but these guys will sell very
small quantities.

Hmm, well woodcraft does have reasonably small pieces, but it's still
at 20 bucks by the time you factor in shipping. The little sample
pieces from the other place comes so darn close...

-Leuf