Mark & Juanita

On 21 Jun 2005 20:25:31 -0700, "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

.... snip
I like to have a few full sized furniture pieces in the booth, along
with stuff more likely to sell in a craft fair environment. It helps to
grab attention and it can't hurt if they sell. Well, this being the
first real legitimate show I've done I had lots of serious lookers at
the higher end stuff. My biggest single sale was a pair of Mission Oak
End Tables for $125 each. Material cost is about $50. Took about 12
hours to build and finish the pair. So I'm making about $10 an hour.
I think I could build 4 pairs in about 20 hours.

.... snip

Next big show isn't until late August but I may try some Adirondack
chairs in a roadside stand in the local wine country on weekends.

BW

BW,

Thanks for sharing. As someone looking at doing something like
this in future retirement (many years away, I'm afraid), sharing your
experience is quite informative.

Good luck in August, keep us informed of how things are going.