David

Yup. I've had a gallon in stock for more than a year. I don't find it
all that useful and dislike it's consistency. Too runny.

At 75 degrees, I glued up some oak with the plastic resin and will leave
it clamped until tomorrow. I also left glue spread out on some scrap for
over a 1/2 hour; they were still wet, so at moderate temps it looks like
this stuff will suit my needs. According to the label, around 90 it
isn't gonna give much working time.

Dave

Patriarch wrote:

David wrote in
:

The one I got says 70 degrees. Most of the time, that'll be ok.

I just read the fine print. At 90 degrees open time is only 5
minutes!!
What did I gain over Titebond?

Dave

Have you looked into using Titebond Extend?

Patriarch