Unquestionably Confused

Duane Bozarth wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

I ordered them as a backup set for when need to send the existing
carbide knives for resharpening so don't need them for awhile so I
decided just to see if I could wait 'em out...

It's so long now I'm beginning to think there's something more than just
a backorder problem here, though...don't see why it would be a
deliberate ploy as they've not tried a switch or ever changed pricing,
but makes no sense.

Tis a way of life with Amazon.com on some items. I ran into the same
thing this past winter with a set of wheels - stupid $9.00 or so item
for my CSMS stand that I'd bought from them. The stand itself and one
accessory item were delivered almost before I could shut down the
computer but the damn wheel set took months. I didn't need them right
away so I too waited them out.

Don't know what the answer is... hell, I don't even know what the
problem might be. Guess it's a variation on Quick, Good and Cheap.
Pick two 'cause that's all you get!g