Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Large wood / steel hs drill bit with small shank?

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember T i m saying
something like:

It's right on the public footpath

Bugger.

It's quite deep

I don't know how it would 'breathe' (so probably go out without blower
asistance). Maybe if I got some sort of thermal lance fitting for my
BOC Portapak I could take the bottles back empty!) ;-)

It's probably 'damp' ;-(

I think I tried it last time and it was very slow ..? ;-(

I don't want to crack the surrounding concrete (I want to refit a
smaller steel post)

I may well have missed a technique on any of the above (I've thought
of Semtex) though?

In view of it being on the public footpath, it probably rules this out,
but thermite might be just the thing.