SHOOTER1

"George" wrote in message

They fly _very_ well. The one the dog and I scared out - or got scared
by -
this morning gained fifty feet or more in altitude in the first hundred
feet
and flew with power to a spruce about 600 feet away.
I guess the Buddhist prayer wheel approach is the one I'll take. Been
wanting to get a couple whirligigs made anyway.
And I do so love fresh peas....

George,
You might try contacting your local conservation officer. If they are doing
damage to your property(crops) it is possible they will either help you get
them to move or maybe give you a permit to shoot. (Yummy!)
Nic