Don Bruder

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

On 20 Jun 2005 15:48:41 -0700, wrote:
How about that foam the flower arrangers use. It's green, rigid, and
light. Does that stuff stink when it vaporizes? There are a jillion
kinds of foam....

How about the cornstarch that they make non-styrofoam packing peanuts
out of? Dissolves in water. Looks remarkably like non-colored cheetos.

Deep fried and sprinkled with cheese, it basically *IS* cheetos...

Side note to amusement:
Horses absolutely *LOVE* those things if they get a chance at 'em. Found
that out one day when we got a shipment of assorted "stuff" in, and
while we were unpacking it, one of them snatched a mouthful. We freaked,
of course, not having any idea if it was going to be a colic-causer, but
afterea frantic call or three to some vets who all said it was harmless,
decidd to let the ones interested in 'em have at it. Turned out that
once they'd been introduced to 'em, several would come out of their
freshly filled grain buckets for a handful!

--
Don Bruder -
- New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.