SteveB

"Jim Yanik" . wrote

Step two if this doesn't work: toss the crap onto his driveway.

Vandalism.
It doesn't matter if it's his dog's crap.

Oh, I see. I'm going to get into trouble for returning something that
belongs to the neighbor? It's not a crime for them to allow the dog to
defecate in my yard, but a crime for me to return it? Is that what you're
saying, Bunkie?

Step four: when the dog comes in the yard, call the police and say
the dog snarled at you.

what GOOD advice;to lie to a police officer.
Making a false statement is a crime.

Again, the dog was on MY property. And you say that I'm going to get into
trouble because the dog was agressive on MY property? It's my word against
the dog's. No crime can be proven. Now, THAT'S good advice.

Have a nice day. Keep taking those meds. Doctor dispensed, over the
counter, and street purchased.

Steve