Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:48:15 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

"Larry C" wrote in message
news0Lte.6465$wV5.4372@fed1read06...
Thanks for all the feedback. I was digging through my reciepts and manuals
looking for the warrantee info before I made this post. I found the owners
manual, but there isn't any warrantee info in it. Of course I haven't

found
the receipt yet either.

I'll keep looking and hope for the best. Since this baby was on sale for

$99
bucks after rbate, maybe I got what I payed for

Well yeah, but it's still worth looking into the warranty. They might cover
it just based on the serial number.

I've seen similar with a hard disk drive...if the manufacture date was
within the warranty period, the warranty status was obvious, and the
company (Fujitsu) honoured the warranty.

Tom