Duane Bozarth

CNT wrote:

Of course, it's not good. But, they have the cheapest price that I found
from looking around (and they include free shipping too, at least when I
ordered it). I'll wait a bit longer (I am busy, plus still recovering a
little from the car accident), then I'll look else where.

I called Freud directly (2 times) and they said they have plenty of that
stock # (97-108) in stock. I don't know who's Amazon.com supplier, if not
direct from Freud. Freud won't sell directly to customers.

I don't know either, but they are terrible for anything other than the
most common---I've come to the conclusion the cheap prices are a come-on
that are never going to be fulfilled at the listed price....as noted,
I've had a set of planer knives on order since last September...