Pat Barber

You mean this one:

http://tinyurl.com/ahkx5

You might want to consider another source.

CNT wrote:

Well, it still since May 19 that I haven't received the Freud router bit
set (Amazon.com still haven't shipped it yet!).

The one I ordered was Freud # 97-108 (which is 99-260 and 99-569). This is
a normal sized raised panel set. I am also looking for a smaller set of the
same style. I don't know if that's called "smaller profile", but what I
mean smaller is for like 5" door. Still want it to be for 3/4" thick.

Similar to CMT # 800.524.11 - LONNIE BIRD'S SMALL ARCH DOOR SET. But it's
for 1/2" thick.

What can I do? If you know a smaller set (Freud) or if you have other
ideas, please let me know. Thank you.

Chuck