Dave in Fairfax

AAvK wrote:
Yes they are. I saw a paperback one go for about $130, and a mint hardback go
for about $200, both recently on eBay. And as low as $249 on the 'net. So if he
is alive and functioning up a new edition and there is a list to get onto, how do
I do it? Is he a private publisher like David E. Heckel? What is his website?

He does his own publishing, as far as I know, my pocket guide say
"Published by John Walter" on the back. AS for getting a copy, When
they are available you may be able to get them from some of the usual
galoot sources, MJD etc. AS I said, his website and phone number don't
seem to be working, so I don't know how you'd get ahold of him. Wait
and see is all I can suggest.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work