Ken Moon

"Chuck" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:05:55 +1000, "Andy McArdle"
wrote:

SNIP .........

heheh...the first time I discovered how sharp it was, I was drilling a
bunch of pen blanks and quickly cut the tip of my left forefinger.
Then, in case that wasn't a stern enough lesson, I promptly cut it
again, right next to the first spot! That was finally enough for me,
so I moved on to cutting the right forefinger tip in exactly the same
manner. Imagine me trying to explain bandaids on the tips of _both_
forefingers!

Reminds me of the story of the not too sharp woodworker who was explaining
how he had lost a finger on his table saw: "Well, I was just pushing a
little piece of wood through like this ... Dang, there goes another one!"
At least you've learned now .. right?? (:-)

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.