Patriarch

Dave in Fairfax wrote in
:

Dave, the Patina Tools website in your sig line comes up with a dns error,
at least from here. Since your posts are generally helpful, I thought I'd
try to take a look.

George, the turkeys have become a nuisance in rural areas of northern
California, too. But my mother used to find them a comfort, and would feed
them off of the back deck. Between that and the deer, they didn't try to
raise any veggies. Neighbors that wanted to needed pretty elaborate
fencing schemes. We put big cages aound the roses, and the deer pruned
whatever stuck out.

Patriarch,
launcher of three bowl blanks last night, before retiring to study methods.
again.