Tony Hwang

Carmen wrote:
Hello,
I really appreciate all the recommendations. Buck's idea (buying a
Sawzall and using it) isn't one that had occurred to me, but it makes
a lot of sense. The chainsaw wouldn't get much use after the initial
burst of neglect abatement (the house we bought was owned by pinheads
- the doorknocker had the name of the original owners on it for the
whole 15 years they lived here!). The Sawzall would get all sorts of
use. We're going to put a attic access ladder in the hallway ceiling,
the 1970s one piece fiberglass tub/shower (baby blue with shell shaped
shelves - truly hideous) is out of here, lots of cabinets to replace,
a garage to sheetrock...it's worth getting a good one.
Maybe we've been lucky, but Sears has done right by us until this
chain saw. The first two returns they were great about too. We're
going to return #3 this evening, see what they've got for
reciprocating saws and then go check out Lowe's and the Depot and
tomorrow sometime I'll have my husband stop by the PX on post and see
what they carry - usually Craftsman. :-)

Thanks again for the help.
Carmen

Hi,
There are two things I don't want to have. Electric chain saw and mower.
I have gas chain saw, Porter & Cable reciprocating saw. Once had
electric chain saw, couldn't use for anything much except some pruning
small branches.
Tony