Roy Smith

David wrote:
The Glory Days of Detroit Iron is long past...so many sedans look alike
that I don't know the brand until I'm close enough to read the name
plate. Mediocrity of design is the current trend. The models that buck
the trend are just plain butt-ugly like the Element, Aztek...

I agree with you about the Aztek. Never has an uglier vehicle been put on
the road. There oughta be a law against driving something that ugly. The
Matrix tries hard, but the Aztek's got it beat by a mile.

The Element, on the other hand, I kind of like.