Rex B

Peter Grey wrote:
"Larry Green" wrote in message

I'll second that.......nice to see racing (apart from the recent farce)
instead of a Ferrari led parade.

I haven't been watching F1 over the last couple of years. Does your comment
mean that there is actual passing taking place, or just a different order to
the parade?

Yes, there is passing, even two-abreast racing through several corners.
You should have seen the late-braking banzai passes at the chicane at
Monaco. Edge-O-the-seat stuff. Drama, even.

With the tire rules, it's iffy whether the leaders will make it to the
checker before the tires give out. Nick Heidfield had the entire field
covered a couple races ago, but flat-spotted a tire late in the race,
then the suspension failed from the vibration on the final lap.

Rex