Nick Müller

Rex B wrote:

Actually, this season has shown some interesting and close racing, as
opposed to the Ferrari domination for the last 6 years.

It's not that I miss the ferrari-victories. I'm happy that there are new
faces like Alonso or Ice-Man. But all the rule-changes (one set of
tires, modified qualifying (how often did they change it in the last two
years?), etc) took the tactics out of racing. And that's kind of boaring
for me.

Especialy the tire rules are stupied. How can one know what weather will
be 2 days later? Cold? Hot?
Also the qualifying: The single "unordered" qualifying gave equal
chances to everybody. But now what when it's raining?

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de