kip

Nothing holds the 169 in there only sticky dirt on the track..

kip
"Ken Weitzel" wrote in message

Hi Guys...

Swallow your coffee or beer before you read this or
you're gonna ruin your monitor... you've been warned

Went for a walk Sunday morning... came upon a yard sale.
Nice rca tv sitting there, sign said not working, not
worth repair, for parts only. Ten bucks.

Asked the fellow what was wrong with it, he said works
for about 10 minutes, then it "squishes down to the middle"
for a while, then back, ad nauseum.

Said to myself, aha - a bit of solder and it's in business.

Picked it up today, and runs beautifully, looks fantastic,
sounds fantastic- but only for 10 minutes. Some percussive
maintaince brings it back just fine.

Now swallow. I can't get the board out of the case!

I easily removed the board support, but now can't budge
the board in its slot. Tight as a drum, can't budge it.
Slip a screwdriver between the case and board and twist
and it might budge a hair, but gonna break before it comes
out. Any of you know of the secret?

Shoulda mentioned, if there's a difference this one says
home theater on it... external speaker terms on the back
panel and so on.

Now it's half apart on the dining room table

Thanks, and take care.

Ken