Pete Keillor

On 21 Jun 2005 01:26:20 -0700, "MikeMandaville"
wrote:

I've been thinking about doing some lost cat casting. Should be fun.

Mike Mandaville

Steam explosion. I had weekend call on the big experimental mag cell
in the late '70's, went in, and the crew coming off shift told me of
trying to catch a stray they intended to throw in the sludge hatch.
This was an 8' square hatch over 6'deep molten salt at 700 deg. C.

I told them they were damn lucky they didn't catch it, because the
resulting steam explosion and grease fire would have covered anyone
near.

Pete Keillor