wmbjk

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:59:00 +1000, George Ghio
wrote:

John P Bengi wrote:
Take the hook out of your mouth George. The troll has struck paydirt with
you.

Sitll laughing

Perhaps laughing is easier than admitting that your sole supporter is
the infamous Gymmy Bob, a loon who hopes to set a record for most
posting IDs. I notice that despite being mocked for it, neither of you
has posted any details about your off-grid workshops. Here, allow me -
If Gymmy/Bengi/Larry Lix/pizza girl actually owns the few Watts of PV
he's claimed, then the combined solar output of the Blunder-Loon power
company is less than 2kWhrs per day, or about as much as a cheapie
generator from Home Depot produces in 30 minutes. If you could sell
the energy at retail, the income would be about $73 per year, which is
$74 more than the two of you together are worth as fertilizer.

Wayne