Philip Lewis

"JRYezierski" writes:
May have missed other replys so........
Use a SonaTube thats large enough for your needs.I put one in my house
20+years ago. No problems with moisture as every thing just ends up in the
basement..... ohhohh/// laundry room.

here's an "unanswer".
don't install a chute, install a drain. That way you put the
washer/dryer near the stream of clothes... where it belongs.

If we ever convert our back bedroom (2nd floor) to a dressing room,
that's the plan... the "all things clothes" room.

fwiw, our clothes chute growing up was wood.... perhaps plywood.

--
be safe.
flip