"PrecisionMachinisT" skrev i en meddelelse

Sounds like it might also be a good chainsaw bar oil to me, probly is
thicker than molasses.

The chainsaw bar oil recommended by Husquarna ( brand of chainsaw I own ) is
way thicker than this gear oil... the the bar oil is biodegradable..

Notice "guide ways"? likely make a good way lube too.

If its clean, then add it a quart or per every couple gallons into one of
your your diesel engines.

Its being a hydrocarbon fuel at the very least.

Seems its going to end up as general purpose, smelly oil here.. was just
wondering if there was a better use for it.. Someone might have said:
Ooooh... this stuff is perfect in your gearbox :-)

thanks for the input

I'd be happy to share the oil with you, but shipping it from Denmark might
make it less attractive :-)

/peter

--

SVL