Sunworshipper

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:28:57 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

In article ,
Sunworshipper wrote:

Happen to still be Jonesing for the sliding back window for a Toy ?
I hurt my Toy after 19 yrs., forgot somehow that there was a
thermostat in it. 90% of the time there wasn't one in the truck.
Anyhow, I bought another one and it came with an after market one
still in the box.

No, I'm good.
I got new sliders for both my toy trucks.
How much you want for it as a spare?

Money? I don't know, do you still get over here? How do you want it
shipped and if insured? I really don't care, don't you have two of
something cool? If you want it email and I'll get it to ya and you
pay the cost + $5 for tape. The box is history, came from somewhere
in Oregon. Have no idea how much it will cost to ship or what its
worth. You tell me. Send me a book or something. '80s right? Seems to
fit my '86 &'89. What do you have? smile We can work it out later
, won't be for a couple of weeks cause I'm flat broke and for back up
your not in a hurry.