HMFIC-1369

I think brad is fine for molding, personally I'd go 1/2" over the width of
molding you could go less dependent on quality and weight of molding (warp
and twist). With molding, I'd usually end up slipping and dinging the wood
with a hammer. What I do now is I drill holes every 16 inches and set screws
no more nails for the base board, I was going to plug the holes, but found
it looked "interesting" not too. Then shoot nails for the cap and shoe.

"gil" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just finished a wood floor project and I have lots of walls to install
moulding on. In the past Using hammer and nails would take a lot of
banging to get the job done, which would be the right pneumatic nailer
to get...brad or finish nailer and what length?

Thanks in advance

Gil