George Ghio

What a surprise, not so much of a whiff of information about the topic
at hand. I suggest that it's only fair when criticizing others, that
you ought to be explaining how *you* handle supplying power to an
off-grid workshop. Especially since you're cross-posting to a group
that isn't familiar with your claims of being both an expert welder
*and* a "solar power consultant". Here, let me help you...

George believes that after professing to have a couple of decades
experience as a professional in the solar biz, that it makes infinite
sense that he's hauled some 15 *tons* of fuel to his own place
(without even counting wood for space heating), and must start a
generator for any load over a few hundred Watts. He's also of the
opinion that many of society's ills can be traced to a dependence on
powered devices (as in: anything *he* doesn't have), and says he wants
for nothing on one (1) kWhr per day. That's $3 per month electricity
for you grid-connected folks. While most off-grinders who live in an
area as sunny as George's quickly learn the benefits of solar water
heating, George intends to wait for the concept to be proven before
spending a few hundred bucks on it. And most important of all, he
absolutely can't stand to hear about people who've done it better,
which is just about everyone else. Which explains why he's found
bitter fault with most of the regulars in the energy groups. Does that
about cover the high points George? You're welcome.

Wayne

The fact that TMT has had an overload of help with the subject including
a warning about your own incompetence I am sure that he has already
worked out that he will have to decide what to do to suit his own needs.

Your fictions are only the mutterings of a sad case who still can not
post a sensable account of his energy use let alone anyone else's.