Default Mains powered smoke detector with alarm accept loop.

In article , BigWallop
writes

"Z" wrote in message
I was looking for a mains powered smoke detector with a loop facility
for an alarm accept switch.
The alarm accept switch is to be a non latching switch.
Don't want to annoy the neighbours when the toast is burnt.

Does it really have to be mains powered ?

If it's not integrated to intruder system, yes.

If you have an existing intruder alarm
system there should a zone on it that will accept a smoke detector.
This will also
give a distinctive sounder alarm from the intruder side of the alarm.

You mean it will set off the outside alarm or the internal alarm?

Another
advantage is that the system will also have a battery back up.

I have an Everest intruder alarm system which I believe is based on a
Bosch.
Wouldn't the system have to be armed?

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Remove all Zeds in e-mail address to reply.