PCK

wrote in message
James Sweet wrote:
Huh? Typical CRT monitor is 150W, typical LCD is 35W, even if the LCD
uses a
tiny bit more in standby, it still comes out far ahead in most cases.

You are right of course, I was not thinking when I wrote this. What I
meant to say was, don't think it will consume no power when switched
off. In some cases it can draw in excess of 10 watts then, compared with
a typical 0.5W power draw for a CRT monitor. It will make up for this
when used more than a few minutes a day, but still.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

what are you smoking dutchman seems to be stronger than pot
1/2 a watt CRT on stanby?
get real the freakin pilot light on the front uses that much