John Fields

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:34:04 GMT, TokaMundo
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:01:48 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:26:12 GMT, TokaMundo
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:37:29 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

You mean likening you to a thoroughly disgusting, spoiled, female
brat?

Men who hate men that hate women should come find your lame ass.

Typical of your type of coward.

Your powers of assessment are as retarded and ****ed up as your
misogynistic bull**** remarks.

When one of you lot runs out of steam
he starts advocating physical retaliation when he knows he's been
bested intellectually and has nowhere else to go.

Your lame ass couldn't best a fresh turd.

You are a mere misogynistic *******, at best.

You strike one as a jerk that ****ed up a marriage, and blames it on
the woman, and women in general. You are a sad case, dip****.

My dear wife would disagree with you and, more than likely, give you a
good talking to and send you on your way with your tail between your
legs for intimating such a thing.

As if her old fart twit **** ass could order anyone around.
She has to be at least twice as ****ing stupid as you are.
Does she know that you are a misogynistic ****tard?

So, on your way, Lassie.

As if your old twit **** ass could order anyone around.

---
Well, I guess it's finally time to let you know that I own you. I set
the hook and I've been reeling you in and giving you some line on
occasion, playing you to make you think you've got some choice in the
matter, but you don't. Get used to it.

I post and you're compelled to try to one-up me with filth which
you're used to spewing on the maroons you've been ass-ociating with
over the past few years, but it won't work.

It can't, and the pitiful part is that you don't even know why it
can't.

Here's a clue; take a look at your last responses. There's nothing
imaginative about them, they're merely gut-level responses to my
more-or-less carefully crafted flames which have been roasting you
ever since you got back on the street and you decided to show your ass
back here.

Interestingly, most of your replies reek of feces, so I think a fair
assumption would be that you spent a lot of time with a dick up your
ass over the past few years. Or perhaps you were the pitcher? No big
difference...

Or, I could be totally wrong and you could be the best thing that ever
happened.

If that's true, how about posting your plan?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer