John Fields

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:30:31 GMT, TokaMundo
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:37:29 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:04:38 GMT, TokaMundo
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:26:47 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Grow the **** up, dipass.

---
Blow me.
---

Grow the **** up, retard.

Go seek psychiatric help for that misogyny thing.

Hope that word isn't to big for your lame ass.

^^
too

Rather that concern yourself with the big words, you ought to make
sure you get the little ones right first. See above.

Note that you STILL likely don't know the meaning of the word cited.

---
Well, since I know the meanings of _all_ of the words in your little
diatribe, the likelihood of your being right is vanishingly small.

Also, even though you wrote it, you obviously don't know the meaning
of _cite_, since you didn't. LOL, the more you write the farther your
foot goes down your throat!
---

I rest my case. The misogynistic idiot just got trivial... again.
Oh... that's right, he never was anything BUT trivial.

---
Even though my arguments may seem to be trivial, arguing against your
badly thought out and clumsily written (I notice you finally fixed the
"myso" error) trash is actually quite difficult in that you need to be
apprised of your fox paws and errors, but in a way which won't strain
your brain cell beyond its elastic limit and leave you permanently
flaccid. The difficulty lies in that in order to reach you
intellectually I have to become Escherichia coli - like in my
sure you've felt something akin to that when trying to rise above your
quiescent e.coliness in order to try to respond to a post which I
couldn't quite get down to your level, but Hey!, every man's reach
should exceed his grasp, no? Oh, but wait... That should be "every
person's..." in order to satisfy your need to be PC re. your gyn
problem, no?

And, what's that "I rest my case" crap? Something you heard shortly
before being led out of the courtroom in chains?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer